Toadstools.Japanese toadstool.. weeping willow... lets see them!

My little guy

20180610_130702.jpg
 
Anyone know of someone selling a weeping willow leather ?
 
7a2bdc6713c0a96bee2f6bae81ffdc7a.jpg


TCN Japanese after one year.

0572221e65de2580f6722aab0560535b.jpg


Also, a different view,
2e6b13e512106fde647fc40e3df7ec8b.jpg


My weeping willow has never had good polyp extension, no matter what I try with flow or light, but it’s grown a ton in a year, don’t know what gives.

0133eeba3814cce39f72a2d31339d73b.jpg



Anybody have any interest or idea of what a drag of my Japanese one is worth? I’m considering fragging it.
 
7a2bdc6713c0a96bee2f6bae81ffdc7a.jpg


TCN Japanese after one year.

0572221e65de2580f6722aab0560535b.jpg


Also, a different view,
2e6b13e512106fde647fc40e3df7ec8b.jpg


My weeping willow has never had good polyp extension, no matter what I try with flow or light, but it’s grown a ton in a year, don’t know what gives.

0133eeba3814cce39f72a2d31339d73b.jpg



Anybody have any interest or idea of what a drag of my Japanese one is worth? I’m considering fragging it.

Nice growth, ive seen them online for 75 to 100 bucks. I would have one by now but add 50 dollars shipping and its a bit much for me. Where are u located?
 
Nice growth, ive seen them online for 75 to 100 bucks. I would have one by now but add 50 dollars shipping and its a bit much for me. Where are u located?

Pittsburgh.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new