Toby puffers

ReeferSteve

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
372
Reaction score
647
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I’m setting up a 60g cube and I’m going with a leopard Toby as the centerpiece fish. For those of you with experience with them, has anyone successfully housed two Toby puffers in a tank that size?
 
A male and female possible but not 2 males. Do a little research to find the specifics on sexing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new