Tomato Clown Addition, Early or Wait?

Megability

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
221
Reaction score
165
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a new 165 gallon and want to move my 12 year old Tomato clown over from a BioCube29, give him a new home :p but should I wait in case he gets territorial to any future fish, or is 165 gallons enough room where he won’t care??

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new