Tomato clownfish is sad

Rahulreece

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brought a tomato clownfish 3months before .I kept in my tank .It beat up my other clownfishes and cardinal and killed 1 goby .so keep it in my breader box after one week of purchase .Today i observed tomato clownfish is a not doing well in breeder box and not taking pellets also released it into staying at top of the tank. Please explain me why it doing like this

Attachments

• VID20230904135117.mp4
    20 MB
Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Typically breeder boxes are meant as a short term solution. If you don't plan to reintroduce the clownfish to the display tank, have you considered setting up another tank or rehoming the fish?

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brought a tomato clownfish 3months before .I kept in my tank .It beat up my other clownfishes and cardinal and killed 1 goby .so keep it in my breader box after one week of purchase .Today i observed tomato clownfish is a not doing well in breeder box and not taking pellets also released it into staying at top of the tank. Please explain me why it doing like this
I don't want to be a jerk, but what's the point of keeping that fish in the box? It's clearly aggressive. Do what @Peace River said. One thing about this hobby, if you buy one fish, you eliminate 25 other that you can buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back