Tomato clownfish laying eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congratulations will you be attempting to raise any? there are some very helpful threads in the fish breeding forum. and some very knowledgeable people. i recommend @laughing tang and @ReeferMadness09 if you have questions. they have done amazing jobs with rearing clownfish.
 
Always cool to see them do that. I have the world's meanest Tomato Clown, and she does that a couple of times a year.

If you're really feeling lucky, go put your hand in the tank anywhere near those eggs, and see if you have any fingers left.
 
Congratulations will you be attempting to raise any? there are some very helpful threads in the fish breeding forum. and some very knowledgeable people. i recommend @laughing tang and @ReeferMadness09 if you have questions. they have done amazing jobs with rearing clownfish.
They were spawning every 2-3 weeks before I rescaped in January,, I’ve never or will never attempt to raise them , it’s too much work
 
Always cool to see them do that. I have the world's meanest Tomato Clown, and she does that a couple of times a year.

If you're really feeling lucky, go put your hand in the tank anywhere near those eggs, and see if you have any fingers left.
Yep, already had the bites last time they were spawning , decent bite aswel like an electric shock
 
They were spawning every 2-3 weeks before I rescaped in January,, I’ve never or will never attempt to raise them , it’s too much work
It definitely is work. I am raising my first batch now.
 
Another batch, much bigger this time
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 39

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new