• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tomini Tang

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Kittypowpow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a beautiful Bristle Tooth Tomini Tang for sale. Sadly he has outgrown my tank. Healthy and a great eater (not always of algae, but eats anything I put in the tank regardless). Currently housed with 2 clowns and has not shown any aggression. Hate to see this great personality leave my tank. I'm asking $100 for him, or would love to trade for some rock flowers or bubble tip. I've never shipped livestock before so I would much rather someone local to be able to pick him up.

ReeferMadnessTX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ok. Yeah. I have a 70 with 20g sump and just got one who is in quarantine for now. Can't wait to add it.
He’s in a 20 gal (way too small) but I got him super small. He has just grown now and I feel bad leaving him in a small tank

OP
OP
Kittypowpow

Kittypowpow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh ok. Yeah. I have a 70 with 20g sump and just got one who is in quarantine for now. Can't wait to add it.
I’ve heard 40gal is the minimum for an adult one so your tank should be perfect for yours! I really love having him. Wish I could get a bigger tank asap he has such an adorable personality. I’m sure you’re going to get tons of enjoyment from yours!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back