Tomorrow is the big day

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliramos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eliramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
419
Location
west palm beach florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally getting my 90 gallon delivered
I thought I had my aqua scape all set then j came home and looked it and changed my mind
Delivery is tomorrow and I'm back to square one
Someone help me [emoji30][emoji30]
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464917759.204952.jpg


Any ideas[emoji16]?
 
I think it looks good the way you have it started. I like one side to be more dominant than the other and the space between do it on an angle to give it three dimension
 
I agree, like open spaces:)
 
It looks good. Since I just started adding corals, I will emphasize making sure you have open space around the edges (enough for cleaning even if corals are on the rock) and open space for coral you might want on the sand.

It looks like you already have that, but just in case... :)
 
It looks good. Since I just started adding corals, I will emphasize making sure you have open space around the edges (enough for cleaning even if corals are on the rock) and open space for coral you might want on the sand.

It looks like you already have that, but just in case... :)
Thank you I will see what it looks like I'm the tank!
But I definitely agree!
 
Looks good! I like it!
 
It looks good. Since I just started adding corals, I will emphasize making sure you have open space around the edges (enough for cleaning even if corals are on the rock) and open space for coral you might want on the sand.

It looks like you already have that, but just in case... :)
My friend it's very hard to not keep changing your rock scape, especially when you see these beautiful tanks online, it makes you rethink the rock work all the time. Just try your best, and it usually will fit like a puzzle[emoji111] http://dnacontrollermodz.com
 
My friend it's very hard to not keep changing your rock scape, especially when you see these beautiful tanks online, it makes you rethink the rock work all the time. Just try your best, and it usually will fit like a puzzle[emoji111] http://dnacontrollermodz.com

Oh I know it I re do my aqua scape in my cube all the time but I finally found a sweet spot I think

Here is the finished product on my thread!
Check it out and let me know what you think

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/upgrading-from-a-biocube-to-a-90-gallon.246782/page-2
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new