• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tongan Acros $130

Item Price
130 plus $60 shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hey guys,

Here are some updated pics of my 5 available Tongan Acros.

As you can see, they are super healthy, even encrusting on the PVC!

tongan acro no1.1.JPG tongan acro no1.JPG tongan acro no2.1.JPG tongan acro no2.JPG
 
Some of the others, not sure why they didn't upload.
 

Attachments

  • tongan acro no4.1.JPG
    tongan acro no4.1.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 38
  • tongan acro no3.JPG
    tongan acro no3.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 16
  • tongan acro no3.1.JPG
    tongan acro no3.1.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 19
  • tongan acro no4.JPG
    tongan acro no4.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 19

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new