• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tons of Reef Gear

DnA-Aquatics LLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a few. Two of them aren’t listed. I guess it depends on what style (in-line or submersible). The little giant would be a good option if you’re doing an in-Line. You’d have to throttle it back but you’d be able run a manifold that could supply any reactor, filter, uv, external refugium, etc... you definitely wouldn’t be limited to future potential with that pump. I have two submersible options too. Depending on what turn over you’re looking for. The suggested turn over used to be 10x tank volume but now a lot of people run much less than that. I run about 4x turn over. The other two I have are rio+1700 and rio+2500. The 1700 might be ok depending on how high your return to tank is. The 2500 would be a better option though. 1700 would be $30 and the 2500 would be $40

Thanks for the response. I think i am going to stick with the submersible. I will take the rio 2500 and the 2 185 watt un named lights as well if they are still available.

Skinner'sReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If not red sea magnesium do you have the other magnesium? also do you still have the galaxy hydros

OP
OP
Reefer5640

Reefer5640

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SCA 301 Skimmer, both 185w LED’s, Rio+2500 Return Pump, 60” ReefBrite, Apex Jr, Redsea Magnesium & Salifert Alkalinity test kits are all sold.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back