Tony's new location opening

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this on FB and just thought I'd share for those that dont know. The new Tony's aquarium location is opening this weekend. I took a screen shot of their post to repost here. With AC in their moving process and the Aquarium Shop closed, for the most part, this might help with some needs.

Screenshot_20191211-103420_Facebook.jpg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke with Tony and congratulated him on the second location.

I wish him the best!
It isn't taking him 11 more weeks to open.

Just saying.... :rolleyes: ;Troll

OP
OP
D

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a feeling there was previous banter between you two but I wasnt 100% sure. In that case... you two can go at it lol. Its entertaining

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone go to Tony's yesterday?
I went and met with Tony. He and his crew are friendly and helpful. The shop is still a work-in-progress, but I am sure it will improve with time. They can order any livestock for you. They seem to have several sources for livestock. The best of all they are willing to host our club meetings.

OP
OP
D

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to go but couldn't get enough free time. Are they open today, or on Sundays? That's great that we have another meeting place!

eric.battani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went yesterday and seems like most of the dry goods came from the aquarium shop. The shop is small but it does have potential. Hopefully it will have more of a draw to bring people in soon.

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went by on Saturday.They have 3 redsea sailfin tangs. One is a beast. All three are gorgeous.

TheOldSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony's is open every day from 11am to 7pm. I work there, and these mythical "days off'' I hear about only happen to other people. LOL. It's been quite the adventure building the place, and we still have a way to go. We're getting in two shipments per week in order to stock up for Grand Opening next month. If there is anything you've been looking for in particular, we can probably get it. Tony has some very good sources. At this store you'll regularly find all sorts of cool stuff that you never see anywhere else. Try not to be alarmed. :cool:

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Tonys closed? I went by on Valentine's Day and it looked closed. Went again and it looks cleaned out. Anyone know what happened?

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has a store in Guntersville/Albertville and I think he said something about opening in Gadsden but I am not sure that I am correct on that.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that they were looking for a franchise partner in Huntsville not too long ago. Then, they announced that they will open a store in Gadsden. They might have been looking for a partner there as well.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back