Too Funny, The Original Rob and Big

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
11
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this picture of me and my boy out in Vegas from like 3 years ago, had a good laugh and thought I'd share!!
Picture014.jpg
 
Yeah, I wonder why we never see Big make any apearences at the fantasy factory?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new