Too Funny, The Original Rob and Big

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
11
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this picture of me and my boy out in Vegas from like 3 years ago, had a good laugh and thought I'd share!!
Picture014.jpg
 
Yeah, I wonder why we never see Big make any apearences at the fantasy factory?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new