Too many fish?

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a bicolor Blenny and a Pygmy Cherub angelfish in a 32 gallon DT.
I am wanting to add a Caramel Clownfish and a Yellow watchman Goby. I also have a Tiger Snapping Shrimp.
I am thinking about adding 3 Flame Cardinalfish as well. Will this be ok or am I over? The 3 Cardinals are my biggest concern. I will be upgrading in about 4 to 5 months.

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re upgrading I’d just wait. It’s a bit high for bioload but every tank is different and it depends on your nutrient export, the maturity of the rock, what corals you keep Etc

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if it was safe to add all those, you would have to do it slowly anyway, time you add them you will be upgrading.

Also you risk an upset when they go in the bigger tank, they settle in the smaller tank to all be added to the bigger tank, it could cause another round finding their place in the hierarchy again.

OP
OP
Ippyroy

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I thought would be the answer. I guess just the clown and goby then. I need to increase the fish so it will decrease my overfeeding. Thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back