Too much flow for green birdsnest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter >>klong<<
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

>>klong<<

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
369
Reaction score
394
Location
Hershey
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved my green birdsnest and started to get bare skeleton on the tips. I’m guessing that this may be due to too much flow.
90E5472B-8487-4C7B-966B-353C1092D715.jpeg
 
I recently moved my green birdsnest and started to get bare skeleton on the tips. I’m guessing that this may be due to too much flow.
90E5472B-8487-4C7B-966B-353C1092D715.jpeg
I think you’ll find that’s just fast growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new