Too much flow frammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD0513
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DD0513

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
111
Reaction score
45
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have posted a video. I am new to corals and wanted to know if the flow looks ok on my framer or if I should move it. The flow it is in is mainly coming from the filter return above above. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5877.mov
    24.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new