Took my camera to the LFS

Appaloosa1224

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
169
Reaction score
406
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew he had gotten some good stuff in, but the photos really bring out the details and colors! Lightly edited for white balance and exposure. Camera is a Canon 40D with a Canon Macro EF 100mm 1:2.8 lens. I know I'm about to head back and pick up one of these brains!

IMG_3798.jpg


IMG_3799.jpg


IMG_3803.jpg


IMG_3804.jpg


IMG_3806.jpg


IMG_3897.jpg


IMG_3806.jpg


IMG_3832.jpg


IMG_3843.jpg


IMG_3897.jpg


IMG_3924.jpg


IMG_3957.jpg


IMG_3969.jpg
 
I think these are above my skill level, but these photos make me want one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new