Took some Orange Peel shots tonight

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
2,778
Location
Chelsea, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a minute since I targeted this guy. Kinda roamed around, moving focus and composition. Thought I'd share

peel-2 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-3 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-4 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-5 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-6 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-7 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-8 by Peter Young, on Flickr

This chalice is so bright it's hard to actually shoot it well. I love where the green and orange/red come together and mix. You can always click the image and be taken to the Flikr hosting where the details on camera and lens are, as well as the ability to zoom in. Some very cool stuff when you zoom in on this guy. Hope you enjoy one or two.

P
 
Been a minute since I targeted this guy. Kinda roamed around, moving focus and composition. Thought I'd share

peel-2 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-3 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-4 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-5 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-6 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-7 by Peter Young, on Flickr

peel-8 by Peter Young, on Flickr

This chalice is so bright it's hard to actually shoot it well. I love where the green and orange/red come together and mix. You can always click the image and be taken to the Flikr hosting where the details on camera and lens are, as well as the ability to zoom in. Some very cool stuff when you zoom in on this guy. Hope you enjoy one or two.

P
Gorgeous, and that is all....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new