Top 10 Local Fish Stores?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
25,025
Reaction score
174,237
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What fish store or stores do you think should be included in a Top 5 or Top 10 list of local fish stores?

Recently on The Skimmate Podcast, @Terence made the comment that Neptune Aquatics in San Jose, CA was one of the top fish stores in the country. IMO @WWC's new megastore would also have to be right at the top of that list and @TopShelfAquatics should be included as well.
 
LAX Aquarium in LA! I wish I had a store like that nearby in Michigan
 
What about Living Reef in Orlando. I have never been, but have heard good things about them.
Honestly I would of put them 1st before wwc until the megastore opened. The 900 they have there is totally incredible. I think i have a picture somewhere. If I were to rank Orlando area it would be:
1 WWC mega store
2 Living reef
3 TSA
4 A reef creation ( buffalo, NY)
Those are the ones I frequently go to. The smaller shops aren't chumps either though.
 
@Living Reef Orlando is a nice store as well. It is great that Orlando has four top stores and truly is a LFS destination space!

What other top stores are out there?
I wanted to pull up a recliner at @ Living reef Orlando and state into the 900g all day. I need to get back out there soon its been a while....I'm just going to look...not buy a thing...
 
Oh yeah I guess I forgot WWC, they would be my first pick followed by LAX.
 
LFS or Online stores?
 
I’ll tell ya what... for a small shop these guys got it going on! 40 years and still going strong !

The Ark Pet Shop in Merrillville, Indiana
 
LFS or Online stores?

I am asking what are the top brick-and-mortar LFS in the country. Clearly WWC has a big online presence as well, but their new megastore is extremely impressive by itself.
 
I am asking what are the top brick-and-mortar LFS in the country. Clearly WWC has a big online presence as well, but their new megastore is extremely impressive by itself.

Yes, it sure is. Haven't been there but got a great tour of it on utube.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new