Top 10 Must Have Sps

brick-brothers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
48
Location
Stroudsburg, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I have my sps tank up and running, was wondering whats everybody top 10 must have sps. If you have pix, put them up.
 
1:Pink Lemonade
2:Pink Panther
3:Red Dragon
4:Sunset Milli
5:Wolverine
6:The Vihn
7:Red Planet
8:PearlBerry
9:Oregon Tort
10:PC Rainbow

Not all super fancy but these are the ones that I personally want. There are a ton of nice expensive pieces out there but these are must haves :)
 
Last edited:
I like the old goodies . Cali blue tort , red planet, hawkins, pink lemonade, strawberry shortcake, green slimer, and all the milie types
 
Red dragon
ORA Hawkins
Ice Fire echinata
Sunset Monti
Pink stylophora
Purple stylophora
WWC grafted cap
Red planet
ORA Pearlberry
Purple Bonsai
tyree Bali tricolor
Oregon/Cali tort
 
I just picked up a nice size red planet. So far I have green slimer, strawberry shortcake, Pearlberry, 3 different stylos, purple bonsai, and some others that I forgot the names of, lol. I need to start collecting millies.
 
I want to add some yellow/ pink sps. So far I have alot of green and purple. What yall suggest?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new