Top downs Let’s see em

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A few top downs from the Caribbean reef tank I maintain at work

FDEEB3F5-0817-4B93-B4F8-934C2ACD0AE8.jpeg
E16765CC-CEA9-4187-A468-AFAC9A23B18A.jpeg
2E361DAB-8985-487F-A60D-3B2D8E260F89.jpeg
2905B262-B453-4D44-B5E6-D3BF7CA447E7.jpeg
That cavernosa? Its really taking off!
 
That cavernosa? Its really taking off!
Yes, the bottom one is Montastrea cavernosa. It’s an awesome coral and the lead PI of the coral lab just stopped by the visitors center with his family last week and was very impressed! :D
 
So take pics the way you like I’ll take them the way I like. Showing them at their most beautiful. By the way most reefers use blue lighting. This isn’t the 90s
huh? what are you talking about?
 
I would ask the same question. I was not complaining about the pics, though I guess it’s hard to tell in these forums sometimes.

Nice one jamo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new