Top fin aquariums

  • Thread starter Thread starter Murica
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Does anyone know if top fin aquariums (petsmart) use tempered glass? Unfortunately they don’t know.. I’m aware about the polarized sunglasses test but I’d like to avoid a trip if I can.

I found out the hard way that
Aqueon (petco) tanks are tempered… it was an honest mistake but I was told that they’re not and took their word for it. As soon as my drill hit the glass, explosion.

This is a 75 gallon tank that I’m going to use to expand my sump.
Likely not and are petsMart exclusive and are basic, economy tanks
 
Just did the 40 breeder topfin it worked!

IMG_5519.jpeg
Awesome!! Good job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new