Top Lids aquarium lids.. Thoughts?

ItouchedThebutt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
590
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about ordering a top lids for my planet ocean 5’ tank. Was just wondering who out there has one and what your thoughts on it are? I’m scared to spend 600$ and hate it. My biggest concern is really I have three kessils and I’m scared the third is gonna be right on the support bracket and losing a lot of par. Especially paired with my narrow reflector.
 
When a lid is truly made 'custom'-- the whole point of what you are trying to accomplish, I would think-- wouldn't you get something configured to work better with your lighting pattern? Maybe from a different manufacturer, if Top Lids can't do it?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new