TOP LIDS CUSTOM LID - IM 200 EXT $400

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

GoldenStateCorals

GSC
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
380
Reaction score
279
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TOP LIDS CUSTOM LID - IM 200 EXT

Selling a NEW never used Innovative Marine 200g EXT Custom Lid by Top Lids. The lid was custom ordered with the following cut outs.
  • 2 access doors for feeding centered on both lids.
  • 1 access door on right side for feeding only on right lid
  • 2 Cable cut outs on back outer corners of lid. Large enough to fit 2 cords.
Lid is made of durable polycarbonate and custom woven polypropylene. These materials are water-resistant and easy to clean. Feel free to reach out if you have questions.

**** Lid is in its original box and will be shipped in original packing material. Orange tape is to keep cut outs in place in the box. No structural damages.


$400 shipped.

IMG_1480.jpeg IMG_1481.jpeg IMG_1482.jpeg IMG_1484.jpeg IMG_1486.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new