• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Top Notch SPS Pack!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter roktsintst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roktsintst

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
442
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is absolutly the best sps pack i've put together. Shipping will be fedex priority overnight. FRags are tripple bagged in 4 mil thick heat sealed bags and shpped in a styrofoam insulated box. Frags are guaranted live arrival. If there is any issue, i'll need to be notified within one hour of pickup.

I have tons of feedback so please just do a search if interested. NO pests or bugs.

I will cut the frags once sold so the stated size are approximations. I will get the biggest frag I can but soemtimes the cuts do not come out as expected. You will not be disappointed however!!!

I only have ONE pack available like this!!!

WWC Somewhere over the rainbow 1/2"-3/4"
wwcsotr2of1.jpg


Ultimates Rainbow Acro 1"
Ultimaterainbowacro2of1.jpg


Ultimates Rainbow Mille 1"
ultrainbowmille1of1.jpg


Ultimates Watermelon Mille 1/2" - 3/4"
ultwatermelonmille2of1.jpg


UC Strawberry Shortcake 1/2"-3/4"
strawberryshortcake2of1.jpg


Palettas Pink Tip 1"
pinktip2of1.jpg


Upscales Microlaudes 1/2"-3/4"
upscalesmicrolaudes2of1.jpg
 
Tyree Purple Monster 1/2"-3/4"
PUrplemonster1of1.jpg


Joses Candlelight Acro 1/2"-3/4"
josescandlelight1of1.jpg


Atl Simplex 3/4"
simplex2of1.jpg


Matrix 1"
matrix1of1.jpg


Jose's Rainbow!!! 3/4"
JoseRainbow2of1.jpg



PRICE IS $600 SHIPPED!!!
 
hey Ryan, Great pack, I bought a load of stuff from you years ago on ReefCentral, Can I modify and only take what I want?
 
Thanks Kevin,

Hi Bill, you can sub something out from other frags i've got, but the price will remain the same. Bought some expensive fish I need to pay for!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new