Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

Brisk

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily Video Talk Bonus - The tank looks amazing and I enjoyed the interview about how their tank got to this point.

WombatsStaySafe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: EPIC 600-Gallon Custom Reef Aquarium Install!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

That's a sweet system but I think I would be spending more time on the rock work to make sure it didn't look like a pile of rocks

FooFighter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: The Oxygen Revolution in Your Tank!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Can't get away from talking about the building blocks of life when dealing with a reef tank

WombatsStaySafe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Feeding Secrets of Top Shelf Aquatics REVEALED!

If I wasn't worried about an octopus crawling around my house I'd have one in a heartbeat.

bubabs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS! EPIC 600-Gallon Custom Reef Aquarium Install!
That thing is a beast. Enjoyed seeing the full install from beginning to end.

FooFighter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: A Deeper Dive into Mandarin Gobies, Scooter Blennies, and Dragonets!

Mandarins are super cool to watch breed. Their swim pattern as they circle each other is a neat dance

FooFighter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: JAW DROPPING 16’ Aquarium Installation!

Pretty cool system but cleaning that plastic coral is a huge pain. I used to service tanks in college and the tanks with the fake coral were the worst.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 57 50.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.3%
Back