Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Berghia Nudibranch, Aiptasia Control the Top Shelf Way!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

I never knew that berghia could be so large on average!! that's so frightening

MountainViewDew

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: A Deeper Dive into Mandarin Gobies, Scooter Blennies, and Dragonets!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

I love watching my mandarin hunt at night!

MountainViewDew

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: FIRST LOOK! NEW Coralvue HYDROS Control X10

Today's video is of a product that is actually in one of the prize packages you might win!

Do you have to use the dosing pumps for the automated testing?

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: A Deeper Dive into Mandarin Gobies, Scooter Blennies, and Dragonets!

such beautiful animals! I've always wanted to keep a green mandarin dragonet... when my tank matures more and I can support them I hope to get one!

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: JAW DROPPING 16’ Aquarium Installation!

such an amazing system! those extension cords used in the apex look like they could be super useful for so many things!!

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Understanding FLOW in Reef Aquariums!

I always wondered on the wavemaker vs constant flow from a powerhead, and I'm glad to know that so long as flow is present its positive in most cases!

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: The Truth about Phytoplankton!

I never knew how difficult it was to focus on a single strain of phyto :( I'm glad to see that you guys are working on it!

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: NEW HYDROS Kraken! The Ultimate Power Center?

Always good to have a failsafe in place and it's awesome to see this product has options ready for it to be integrated!

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: Surgeonfish, Tangs and The Acanthuridae Fish Family!

always happy to see more fish become more regularly aquacultured and less being taken from the wild!

StargazingOrion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: 380 Gallon TRULY Mixed Reef Tank Tour! Only ONE YEAR Old!

It's so amazing to see such a successful reef that's unbelievably only a year old! Its beauty if definitely also due to the marvelous aquascaping that they made for it. A beautiful home to those 40 fish :)

Back