Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: New Nano Tank Corals!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

I hadn't thought to use rubber bands with regular gloves to prevent water from draining into the glove. great hack!

JdubC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Bonus entry: loved the timelapse. Super cool to see the corals opening like that!

Bipolarbear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Dang you guys keep showing me stuff that I need to put in my system.

VaultDweller

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

I love my duncans, it's an easy way to add some movement to an SPS system and being able to place them right where you want.

BananaPhone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Love those frozen apples, they are going on my list.

AquaTeen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Good call Kevin, remove that ugly nephthea

LiveTinyDieNever99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

I really need to get in the habit of wearing gloves when I work on my tank. I almost always get glue all over my hands when I add frags

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

We need some videos on the big tank in the studio now, I can see it has water in it!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Adding NEW FISH to the Top Shelf Nano Tank!

Kessil 500! blasting that thing with light!I'd eb interested in the par readings too.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

two solid zoa choices too!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Daily Bonus Video Entry:

@TopShelfAquatics there is a lot of shaded area throughout rockscape that your placing frags. Do they need more light?

FooFighter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Like to see something in the sand under the rock maybe a scoly or bta

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Adding NEW FISH to the Top Shelf Nano Tank!

Acclimation for me depends on how long the fish have been in bags, if it's a short hop home from an LFS (<1 hour) then I will give them a drip acclimation with some sort of pre-treatment. If it's >1 hour then it's float and dump.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 88 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back