Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: MASSIVE Stingray Tank Install!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Daily Bonus Video Entry:

I just added my first order of TSA pre-seeded bioballs last week to my Red Sea 350 G2+

Excited @BlaineTopShelfAquatics is doing the same on his Red Sea.

reefingtexas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

I think its awesome so many public aquariums are being featured! that tank's filtration is sweet!

reefingtexas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

I loved this video. How cool is that Stingray Tank? I got a great idea from this video to install the VGA components on my 7.5gal Eshopps Deskmate Drop Off Tank. I have a nasty low flow spot due to my rockwork. I tried a small recirculation fan and it was too strong. This will work perfectly.

Bob E

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

I always like to see touch tanks. your up close and lots of movement

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never seen a sand filter used on a saltwater tank before. I can't imagine how hard that would be to clean out though.
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!
I've seen them on videos of public aquariums. I wonder why they haven't shown up in the hobby level.

L3X1V0R3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Daily video entry: touch tanks are awesome. We have one featuring sturgeon at my local science museum in Milwaukee. My kids love it, and i do too!

Rodsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

It was cool to see a Tanked tank out in the wild! That touch tank has tons of surface area for its future inhabitants.

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Daily video bonus

That is a lot of sand!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back