Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

Rodsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Discussing YOUR Clean Up Crew!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Daily video talk bonus:
If I win the grand prize I'll probably boost my clean up crew with more inverts!

teaktoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2RFrontPage-Anim (1).gif

Attention Reef2Reefers!!!

We're super excited to share with you an AMAZING giveaway brought to you by @TopShelfAquatics! TSA is known for being an amazing sponsor of our community and a tremendous contributor to the reef community in general! TSA is passionate about sustainability in the reef industry and hosts one of the largest aquaculture coral farms in the world, and now they are achieving the milestone of 10,000 subscribers to their YouTube channel (which boasts awesome reef content that's both informative and entertaining!)! And they're teaming up with lots of other amazing brands in the reef industry to celebrate with a HUGE giveaway with prizes valued in excess of $10,000!

That's right! This is the $10K for 10K Giveaway!!

Wait...$10,000 in prizes!? YEP!! You read that right! Here's a list of what's being given away and the awesome brands that are participating!
And the grand prize winner will win a VIP trip, including airfare and hotel, to Top Shelf Aquatics in Orlando, Florida where they will receive a $1,000 shopping spree at the TSA aquaculture farm! You'll be picking out corals with Blaine from TSA and joining him for a special episode on the TSA YouTube channel!

So what do you think!? Will you be one of the LUCKY 10 WINNERS!? Well, get those entries in and give it your best shot!!

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (Required):
There are 3 steps required for your official entry into this awesome giveaway! NOTE: All winners will be verified for completing official entry requirements, so be sure you do each of these steps!
  • Step 1: Register for the giveaway at the Top Shelf Aquatics registration page (CLICK HERE!).
  • Step 2: Subscribe to the Top Shelf Aquatics YouTube channel.
  • Step 3: Make ONE post in this thread that you have completed BOTH of the entry requirements.

BONUS ENTRIES: Bonus entries are optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! You may only get bonus entries AFTER you have completed the official entry requirements. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  • Daily video talk bonus! Each day TSA will be posting one of their great YouTube episodes in this thread, and your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to watch the video and make a post in this thread about the content (This might be something you saw and found interesting, something about the subject matter that you learned, or even something funny that you saw and chuckled at.). We hope to see everyone engaging in reef conversations together in this thread! This can be done for an extra entry each day!
  • Like Top Shelf Aquatics on Facebook.
  • Follow Top Shelf Aquatics on Instagram.
  • Follow Top Shelf Aquatics on TikTok.
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #TopShelfAquatics, and #10K410KGiveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  • Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

Grand Prize Winner:
A VIP Trip to TSA for a $1,000 shopping spree and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-GrandPrize.png

Prize-AdaptiveReef.png

Runner-up Prize #1: Neptune Package and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-Neptune.png

Runner-up Prize #2: Hydros $1,000 Brand Wide Shopping Spree on TSA Website and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-Hydros.png

Runner-up Prize #3: Reef Octopus $1,000 Brand Wide Shopping Spree on TSA Website and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller

Prize-ReefOcto.png

Runner-up Prize #4: RedSea Package and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-RedSea.png

Runner-up Prize #5: EcoTech Package and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-Ecotech.png

Runner-up Prize #6: Aqua Illumination Package and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-AI.png

Runner-up Prize #7: Kessil Package and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-Kessil.png

Runner-up Prize #8: Sicce $1,000 Brand Wide Shopping Spree on TSA website and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-Sicce.png

Runner-up Prize #9: Hello Reef Clownfish Kit and Adaptive Reef 10K for 10K controller board

Prize-HelloReef.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through March 31, 2024. We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners will be announced on a live video stream by @BlaineTopShelfAquatics on April 1, 2024 and will also have their usernames tagged in this thread. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Winners will be responsible for shipping cost. Contest is restricted to participants in the Continental US. Participants can only win once, so multiple packages cannot be won by the same person. Travel cost and dates for grand prize will need to be coordinated with Top Shelf Aquatics based on availability and TSA's discretion.

Thanks so much to @TopShelfAquatics for this amazing giveaway!!

Registered, subscribed (teaktoc) and love the customer service at Top Shelf!

D1rty30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Daily video bonus. The stoma snails randomly showed up in my tank.

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Daily video bonus

Cuc that reproduces in the tank is great. Seems like I’m always needing more. Wrasse may have something to do with that though

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Daily video bonus

Cuc that reproduces in the tank is great. Seems like I’m always needing more. Wrasse may have something to do with that though
My cuc don't last but a few weeks. Then I have a pile of empty shells where the diamond goby stacks them.

JdubC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Daily bonus: really appreciate the importance of responsible aquaculture for the protection of our oceans and the hobby.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Daily Bonus Video Entry: so glad TSA is striving to breed CUC in-house. It’s a group of animals we always need and will have to replenish in our tanks, so it’s,important to have an environmentally responsible vendor to get them from.

Just got my first TSA Stomatella snails thanks to Taras!

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Interesting point about CUC numbers going down due to malls on mangrove swamps I feel like even 15 years ago, people were giving away CUC packages for only a couple dollars.

Bob E

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

yea captive breed and raised is likely going to be most of our stock in tanks sometime in the future

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back