Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

This one is going to need a good name!

52046873137_cc55ac9453_b.jpg
Nuclear Fallout Favia
 
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars
 
Or in honor of May the 4th, you could call it Grogu at Snack Time (or Baby Yoda at Snack Time) :cool:

The Grogu one is probably is hard sell, but Nuclear Fallout is definitely a contender!
 
One of my favorite Stylocoeniella! I'm happy with the one I gave t from you guys several sales ago.

Definitely a nice vibrant piece! super hardy as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new