Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

TSA Golden Honeycomb

52146872026_50b74aedda_b.jpg
 
Wow ya'lls stuff is killer? May I ask what the majority of your coral tanks' Nitrate and Phosphate are run at to keep all the colors? Just curious before I shop with you?
Thanks!

Most tanks nitrate hovers between 10 - 20 ppm and phosphate we aim for .05.
 
You still have your spellbinder zoas? Colony of them would be nice to see.
 
Wish you guys would do pictures that weren't so ultra super mega zoomed in. Would be nice to see actual colony pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new