Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Cyphastreas definitely get overlooked, but they can add some amazing color to your tank! Love this Meteor Shower!

52530536245_6fb6895507_b.jpg
 
Can’t wait! I missed the last one because the live sale happened the weekend of my daughter’s sweet sixteen party

GIF by Looney Tunes



We don't have a set date yet, but as soon as we do we will start announcing it here and on our social media accounts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new