Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Up close and personal with the TSA Fruity Pebbles

48777200812_47e28a1297_b.jpg
 
Yeah an updated photo of the bioshock would be great managed to pick up a frag the last sale.
 
What’s the difference between the Stan lee and king curacao?

Two very different acros! I'll post pics of both so you can check them out

TSA Stan Lee

49062312642_a555bf9738_b.jpg


TSA King Curaçao

49619440412_8eec1d3116_b.jpg
 
I just wanted to thank @TopShelfAquatics
I ran into some problems with a purchase on their website. The situation turned negative (my perspective) and I was ready to completely move away from TSA, altogether. I certainly was not a happy customer.

Not much later in the day, Steven (one of the owners) from TSA called me and talked through the problem. He 100% resolved the issue, saved my patronage, and righted a previous "wrong."

You don't see that level of customer service in many areas and I very much appreciate seeing it here. Beautiful corals and great service, I don't know what else anyone would look for in a company. I'm looking forward to my next shipment!

PS., the Cherry Bomb and JF Aquaman corals I received from them came in looking great, with awesome polyp extension, and was very well packaged.

Thank you, @TopShelfAquatics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new