• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Top Shelf Aquatics NOT so Top Shelf

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tswanso3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from this company several times and for the most part things have gone well. The frags come in as described (other then the pictures they take... heavy blue, over saturation and obvious use of orange filters.. your corals will not have the same colors as the pictures they take). I ordered back in November and received a UC Dippin Dots acro that already had tissue loss (see pictures). I contacted the company and told them how I felt like I should not have received a coral in this condition. A day or so later I did get a reply back saying I was right and that they would give me a coupon code and list on my account I was to get another Dippin Dots acro on my next order. I thought great, way to take care of a customer. UNTIL, it was time to actually give me a replacement coral. I ordered again at the end of December (2 montis this time) and I emailed them asking if they could put my Dippin Dots acro in with my order. The answer was yes. I get my coral on Jan 8th and NO Dippin Dots acro as promised. I emailed the company on Jan 8th and received NO reply.
UC_Dippin_Dots1.jpg
UC_Dippin_Dots2.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back