Top Shelf Aquatics YouTube Channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want to give all of you reefers a warm welcome either back or to the Top Shelf Aquatics YouTube Channel!

My name is Blaine, I am the new host over here on the TSA channel, and I am thrilled to let you all know that we are now starting to bring out content for you all! The first two videos are live and Im thrilled to have this opportunity to share my passion through the channel and showcase all things "Top Shelf" in our hobby!

From tank tours, to product reviews, to vlog style videos at our Winter Park location; there will be all kinds of different videos and angles we will be taking with this channel! Would love to hear in the thread what you all are wanting to see from the channel, and what we can bring to YouTube!

In this thread we will drop all of our new releases, and give any important updates regarding the channel! Stay tuned as we will be doing a Subscriber Giveaway very soon!! Thank you for the continued support for Top Shelf, and look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Happy Reefing! Click the link below to head over to our channel and be sure to subscribe and hit the bell notification so you are notified anytime a new video comes out!

Top Shelf Youtube Channel!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you on YouTube! I like to see tank tours of others reefs.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you haven't seen it yet the most recent video release is all about an upcoming nano projects and getting inspiration from one of our displays in store! Check it out, leave a comment on your favorite part, and be sure to subscribe to not miss out on any of our upcoming content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Friday Reefers! Newest video is live showcasing the second part in our Reefer 250 series! Click the photo to head over to the link!

RSBThumbV7.png

Be sure to leave a like, drop a comment, and subscribe to the channel! Stay tuned.. Some farm action coming soon!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Labor Day everyone! If you missed it this past Thursday Blaine gave us a quick walkthrough of the farm, and then toured the OLDEST system in the farm!

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 9.01.29 AM.png

Last edited:

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watching the latest vid from you all.
BTW See you all tomorrow around 1-3pm
20231005_201332_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We apologize we are a little behind posting the latest videos here. Let's get caught up though! We will start posting them all for your viewing pleasure! We hope to hear what you guys think and definitely let us know if there are any specific videos you guys would like to see!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So a lot of people have absolutely loved our Taras Talks video on social media so we figured why not bring the series to our YouTube channel! In this video watch as Taras tells us about our Reef Genetics line and all the benefits it can bring to your tank!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In this video Blaine takes us through the entire process of setting up a 600 gallon custom tank install! From getting the reef aquarium into the house to having all equipment online, we take you with us step by step during this install. This was a challenging install due to the fact that the client needed this done within a matter of a couple days, due to coordinating his new house closing!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In this video Blaine has a one on one with Kevin in the TSA Farm to learn what we at Top Shelf Aquatics think are the top ten BEST SPS for new aquarists or anyone looking for easier SPS species to care for! From montis to acros, we try to cover the basic info you need to know for what’s best for your reef tank, whether brand new or well established!

Know an easy to grow SPS we left out? Had success with any coral we mentioned? Want more information for beginners? Leave us a comment!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Today we give you a look look at CoralVue’s newest product in the Hydros Line, the Control X10. From salinity and pH monitoring, to dosing and pump control, the X10 can do it all and better than ever. With complete app control say goodbye to coding and frustration, and hello to ease and precision.

Getting some in depth breakdown of this equipment can help steer you in the right direction for your pick of control panels, so let us know in the comments if you’re interested in the X10 or what you’re excited for if you’re upgrading your system!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In this episode Taras tells us about Moina Macrocopa, and how you can use them in a reef aquarium!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In this video Blaine takes us through another custom install! For this client we will be setting up a 300 gallon custom tank! This aquarium as well came with a custom rock scape made by one of the co-owners of Top Shelf Aquatics, Kevin. A total joy to be able to share this entire process with you all from start to finish!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The all new Sicce Scuba Contactless heater is available on the market! Watch as we go over one of the newest products to hit the industry, and with patented global technology. Take a deeper dive with us as we check out the ins and outs of the Scuba Contactless!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In this video we follow Blaine, Colson, and Jed as they take you through the process of restocking our fish in the retail store! From picking up the freshly flown in fish from the airport, to taking inventory and putting them on display, watch the whole process unfold!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In this episode of Taras Talks, Taras goes into the storied history of agar farming, the politics of seaweed, and how we came to be putting macro-algae into our sumps!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back