Top Shelf Aquatics

RoanokeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
1,494
Reaction score
1,947
Location
Roanoke, VA
Just wanted to give some feedback on one of my more recent orders with TSA. Ordered a couple inverts and a nudibranch for my nano. Everything was packed well and came in looking healthy. However I would skip ordering the small nudis from them as this thing was the size of a spec of sand. If you need nudis I would skip them as for $30 I expected more. Will continue ordering coral and other live goods from them as everything else I’ve ever got has been outstanding.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new