Top Shelf Rose Bubble Tip Anemones!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aquacultured and top shelf color!

http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=1404&cat=0&page=1&featured

NewCorals188copy.jpg


NewCorals201copy.jpg
 
I wish my camera would take NICE pictures like that! My nem' is the same but isn't as photogenic ;)
I like those better than the Roses for sure. Wayyyyy brighter orange on it.
 
As soon as I saw these anemones i had to have them! :xd:

Yeah they are SWEET! Under halides, but even moreso under actinics. I love ANYTHING that looks just as sweet under halides as actinics and these fit the bill.
The green oral disc adds sweet contrast to the bright orange. I got mine from Mr. Coral right out of the shipping bag! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new