Torch, amputate or leave dying head.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Al.B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Al.B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
103
Reaction score
92
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the three heads started dying, I don’t really want to pull it out right now, unless I have to. If it’s a disease, can it spread to the other heads?

48B46448-436C-4A8D-84A7-9024650BCC0C.jpeg
 
One of the three heads started dying, I don’t really want to pull it out right now, unless I have to. If it’s a disease, can it spread to the other heads?

48B46448-436C-4A8D-84A7-9024650BCC0C.jpeg
Oxalatic acid i hear has been working wonders saving corals. Maybe do a lil quick research and give it a try. Im also probably spelling it wrong
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new