Torch and Frogspawn issue

CJWilliams

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2023
Messages
82
Reaction score
71
Location
Tomball, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I got my first corals last weekend. They have been doing great. Torch looked a little pulled back yesterday but frogspawn looked great. Today they both don’t look good. Is this a fungus or infection?


I acclimated them over 30 minutes and did a CoralRx dip for 10 minutes when I got them. Bought locally.

Have another torch and hammer from somewhere else that still look really good.

Water parameters:
Salinity: 1.025
Temp: 77.7
PH: 8.06
No3: 26.4
Po4: 0.04
Alk: 8.6
Calc: 440
Mag: 1370


Let me know if you need clearer pics. I can pull them out.

IMG_0782.jpeg IMG_0784.jpeg IMG_8936.jpeg IMG_8938.png IMG_0787.jpeg IMG_8935.jpeg IMG_8930.jpeg
 
I moved them to a separate tank. Don’t have the stuff for KFC. Think an H2O2 dip would help?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new