Torch Behavior

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabelex14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gabelex14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2026
Messages
96
Reaction score
49
Location
Mansfield
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a little cyano problem, nothing crazy I've got my nutrients in check I'm not worried about it. The post is really about the reaction my torches just gave when I scraped my algae covered back wall. These torches seem to be loving the "dirty water". Anyone else get this reaction?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new