Torch coal health

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordxn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jordxn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I got a torch coral around 3 days ago (not sure what type it is if anyone knows) and it has been extending fine from about 1pm-5pm. About 6 pm it shrinks. I am wondering if this is an upset torch or just what they usually behave like.
 

Attachments

  • 4608871F-8790-4377-89AD-D154C794777C.mov
    8.1 MB
  • IMG_8208.mov
    47.5 MB
Looks like a dragon soul or hellfire. I would first place the torch at low light low flow region. It looks fine from its flesh band.
 
Hey guys I got a torch coral around 3 days ago (not sure what type it is if anyone knows) and it has been extending fine from about 1pm-5pm. About 6 pm it shrinks. I am wondering if this is an upset torch or just what they usually behave like.
Absolutely normal.
Let them condition to your photoperiod.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new