Torch coral fat tentacles

snyderman99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
102
Reaction score
18
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I’m new to torch corals and noticed today that my torch has a few fat tentacles. I’m not sure what this could be from. Is it something I could be worried about or just a normal part of its life cycle?
 
Probably normal, but a picture to see what you are calling a fat tentacle would improve any discussion.

Fat Dog GIF

My dog has skinny legs, as an example of how an image may improve the discussion. 😉
 
Probably normal, but a picture to see what you are calling a fat tentacle would improve any discussion.

Fat Dog GIF

My dog has skinny legs, as an example of how an image may improve the discussion. 😉
20251013_154709_AC29A4B7-1690-456E-84B8-229A51A474C5.png
Sorry! I attached it on the original post but I guess it didn’t go through
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new