Torch Coral Showoff Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter AwildcatsZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Poor aussie my indo's are haters

20170501_205742.jpg


20170511_192854.jpg
 
114fb8ea1113fcfa498003deb8f5600a.jpg
my new Aussie torch I got , it has short fat purple tenticles with a green mouth, the tentacles have some patterns on them also it's hard to get them in the camera
 
I finally picked up my first torch. I put it behind the euphyllia garden on its own rock island for now.

2017062321515361-8E84780E-5A61-4C4D-9423-42D288AD67FD-L.jpg
 
Horrible iPhone picture but this is my green and purple torch

image.jpeg
 
Beautiful everyone. Just got my first torch--real torch, I got a torch/frog hybrid--this weekend, and am loving it. It's got bright lime tips and dark green tentacles with a gold resplendent hue to them. Call it the Fool's Gold.;Smuggrin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new