Torch Coral Showoff Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter AwildcatsZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
cbca9925a5f2e7b2917292bafc5e836e.jpg
 
wow thats a nice torch! whats it called?
No name yet , I've honestly never seen one like this before and it also has a green mouth, guess I'll have the opportunity to name it then lol, I have one similar but it doesn't have orange tips
 
love this tread and euphyllias prob. my fav. corals. of them torch are on top.
just ordered a pink tip neon green to go with my purple and green ones. soon my garden will nice and big my purple is doing great 4-5 heads now...
also ordered a nice orange octospawn and reverse hammer. yeah for Euphyllia!

i'll get around to posting pic someday. haha
 
updates? hows this guy doing? LOVE it...I want :D
Haven't got him yet he was quiet pricey lol I should have him by next week
 
Nice Torches!
I notice here that there are short and long tentacles. Are these Aussie or Indo , or what's the difference between the two?
 
Nice Torches!
I notice here that there are short and long tentacles. Are these Aussie or Indo , or what's the difference between the two?
Short is Aussie and long is Indo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new