Torch dying

  • Thread starter Thread starter griff520
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

griff520

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Torch coral dying I’ve had multiple heads die on different torches trying to figure out if it’s a bacterial issue or something else I just lost one of my ny Knicks head one, head on my lemon lime is dying and more are starting to go is the first picture bjd or just the polyp dying
Alks a little low at 7.5
Mag 1550
Cal450
No3 4.3
Po4 .002

IMG_3290.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
How long have you had them? Just trying to discern whether they have been healthy long term in your tank or if there could be a fundamental issue from the start, like lighting, flow, placement, etc.
 
The ny Knick and lemon lime which are the ones dying I’ve had in there for more then a year with no issue I’m just confused
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new