Torch flow

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpw213
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpw213

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Messages
171
Reaction score
143
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I’ve had this (Aussie gold?) torch for a few weeks and it’s been doing pretty well. I wanted to tweak the flow to keep it from drooping so I adjusted it to give some more flow in what I think is upward and indirect. Do you think this looks ok? Just don’t want to give it too much flow that it injures the soft tissue. Thanks in advance!


View attachment 20251230_102623_E553081F-1007-4B19-9449-39B1D05CA3A4.mov
 
And the clip…..?
Here’s mine if that helps judge.
I use a small dedicated wavemaker just for them.
 
Last edited:
It doesn’t look like too much
 
And the clip…..?
Here’s mine if that helps judge.
I use a small dedicated wavemaker just for them.
That looks great! Makes me feel a better that I don’t have too much. And makes me worry less about the tentacles occasionally rubbing against the ground
 
Should be there now!
Looks good to me.
What a very very nice piece!
Thank you! I’d been searching for this exact color for a while and finally found one that I didnt need to sell a kidney for! It also looks way bigger than it actually is, my tank is only 2.5 gallons
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new