• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torch, Hammer, Chalice, Jawbreaker, Powerball

Item Price
50-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Have some corals for sale. I am a hobbyist, not a chop shop so the clips below are from my tank directly. WYSIWYG. First, here is a video from my tank, then below each item for sale will have a clip of the specific coral.

Torches - I have 2 that are both 2 headed I cut from the mother colony next to it. $150 each.

Jawbreakers - You can see I have a healthy colony of them and harvest when I can. Link below has 2 of them attached to a piece of frag rubble. $125 for both.

Chalice - Not sure of the type specifically but it is different from the larger one in the video. $350

Hammer - Purple and green - 3 heads $50.

$50 overnight shipping in the continental USA. Spend $300 or more and shipping is free. Shipping would be on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays only.

Was not planning to sell anything else in the tank at the moment but if something really catches your eye ask.

Thank for looking.

Last edited:

Vu Nguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what chalice you willing to sale for 350?
Is the small or large rainbow chalice?

OP
OP
leewish

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super healthy looking and nice flesh line. GLWS
Thank you! I tried to do things different by showing videos so people can see exactly what you pointed out. Yes...my torches have very great extension from both skeleton tissue and then the actual polyp extension. I'm just becoming too much of a stick head and need to free up some space. LOL.

OP
OP
leewish

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding a Powerball. $325

Attachments

• 0766AEEB-DCFE-46C0-B3EB-4B10609CE755.jpeg
    0766AEEB-DCFE-46C0-B3EB-4B10609CE755.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
leewish

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nICE. hmu NEXT TRIP WHEN YOU HAVE SOME MORE OF THOSE HEALTHY TORCHES...
I have more. There is a 4 header I was planning to keep but I still have a colony I am probably going to cut more. Someone wanted it but I can't keep chasing them down.

Really need to free up the space as the tall colony is killing any SPS near it and want to go more SPS in this tank. Let me upload video of colony.

OP
OP
leewish

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have more. There is a 4 header I was planning to keep but I still have a colony I am probably going to cut more. Someone wanted it but I can't keep chasing them down.

Really need to free up the space as the tall colony is killing any SPS near it and want to go more SPS in this tank. Let me upload video of colony.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back