Torch help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrod91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrod91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
125
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what’s going on with my torch?
Half of the body looks bubbled up and another small portion is very shriveled

489F1C3A-5AEF-4D2F-98BC-6E8C6904D32C.jpeg
 
Evening,

I do not see any issues. May just be reacting to the flow or an irritant. Is this an ongoing issue, or just recently?

Can’t hurt to test water if you haven’t
 
My torch sometimes does this. I haven’t been able to chalk it up to any specific param swing. Generally it’ll re-extend within an hour or so. I’d say it’ll be fine if other corals appear okay.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new