Torch ID‘s

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
2,054
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys

a friend will receive some torches and told me it will be tiger and banana torches…

Now which are tiger and/or bananas?

Any idea?

9F97EAB3-6774-41ED-B439-133EF626030E.jpeg
F715A3AC-6594-4683-801A-7781E5891534.png
98062916-296F-417A-84DD-25A793597317.png
 
They all look like tigers to me and around 300-400 a head is what I'd expect to pay for newer torches like these.



The bottom one in your first pic is the one I'd go for ;)
 
he wants 350-400 per head

@ADAM @MERKEY
Most look like Tigers by popular definition. Don’t see any I think someone would consider a “Banana” in those pics. 350-400 for fresh imports doesn’t sound bad at all.

How long will they be held in QT before they’d ship them to you?
 
Most look like Tigers by popular definition. Don’t see any I think someone would consider a “Banana” in those pics. 350-400 for fresh imports doesn’t sound bad at all.

How long will they be held in QT before they’d ship them to you?

Well the torches were all shipped already.
Theres also some „bananas“ but most are tigers. There are 17 tigers already shipped yesterday. Now they are in QT in my friends store.

here right after dip:
7D4425A7-92B2-4D82-8C22-61E7C370A9B3.jpeg

DBF82F01-42E4-48C1-805F-06D9F46D210F.jpeg


here the banana?
2806E349-DB52-42DB-95EB-0B20656D8291.jpeg
 
Looks like it definitely be, small but quite possibly....hmmmmm
 
Yes just a regular green tip it looks like. Some call them hulk torches depending on how the green comes in.
 
Top 2 left are tiger torches, bottom 2 are reverse tigers or tiger v2s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new