Torch ID.. what do I got

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gadbery
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gadbery

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
98
Reaction score
54
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this in a auction. Was labeled as Indo Gold torch green mouth. Curious if it looks like some names torch or if I just have a cool gold torch with green mouth.
64C6139E-5E88-467E-B10D-3B8BF8CC2400.jpeg
 
Is the base flat by any chance?
Because from the top it seem very similar to Heliofungia, although I never seen a gold one before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new